Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Stimulus Package and Estate Planning


Have you thought about how the Economic Stimulus Package might affect you? I have given it some thought as it relates to my clients and perspective clients. I encourage my current clients to take this as an opportunity to revisit their estate plan. Your estate plan should be updated as your personal and financial circumstances change. Another time to revisit your estate plan is when there are significant law changes impacting you and your family's future. We are in such a period now.

For perspective clients, I encourage you to look at this economically challenging time for our country as your wake up call to plan for the future of your children. An estate planning professional can help you sort through those aspects of the stimulus package that might be of importance to your circumstances. Call our office for a free consultation.

No comments: