Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Estate Planning Is a Time to Celebrate Your Life


Today, I will travel to St. Thomas, Virgin Islands for a pre-release event for my book. I want people to realize that estate planning can be a celebratory event. It is not just a time of somber contemplation about your immortality. It is a time to reflect and project - reflect on just how awesome your life journey is and has been and project how your life's work and worth can impact another generation and beyond. That is why I choose Carnival time in St. Thomas to launch a book on Estate Planning.

So travel with me over the next 5 days for an experience that I hope might encourage you to take the estate planning ride. Become a participant observer through my daily blogs on the festivities, one of which will be my pre-release party. Let's have some fun!!!

No comments: