Monday, December 7, 2009

The Legacy of Internet TV


Today was an interesting day. I wondered what I would write about since I had decided to let December be on how estate planning is about life and living. What experience did I have in my day that demonstrates this aspect of estate planning?

I spent most of my day reviewing 2 documents and writing a script for a new program that I hope to bring to TV, internet TV. I will keep you posted on that venture and invite you to the celebratory launch. In any event, I had my sister critique the script. She holds back nothing and that is why I rely on her. She is just not going to sugar coat something or say what she thinks you want to hear. Basically, after spending the good part of 2 days immersed in writing this script, I had to go back to the drawing board as a result of her comments. I just sent her a revised script before writing this post. Let see how I do.

If this program should ever go anywhere and it will, then it will be these moments - developing the script; receiving feedback; revising the script - that will form a part of the legacy of the program, the back story, you might say. I want to take the time to document that and not just breeze through it. It is not always the end result that is important. The getting there has just as much value.

Leave your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: