Friday, May 1, 2009

Day Two - Cliff Crab at Sunrise


Pristine is the word for the scenery this morning. I am on the veranda overlooking the cliffs to the ocean. Since there is no sand, the crab I see scampering across the rocks below I call cliff crab.

Yesterday, I continued to talk about my book to the locals arriving for Carnival and those from all over the mainland arriving by cruise ship. I find people very interested in knowing how estate planning can help their circumstances. From the native of St. Thomas living in Long Island, New York who would love to purchase a piece of the island of St. Thomas to the young Chicago couple interest for their 14 month old son, they all pause to ask me questions. I'm excited to know that my book can really help resolve issues for so many people's circumstances.

Later today I travel to the island of St. John for an event at another bookstore. Stay tuned.

No comments: