Monday, May 4, 2009

Day Five - Time To Plan


As with all good things, the end has to come. So my pre-release excursion to St. Thomas has come to an end. But, it is just the beginning of the marketing of Stop! What are you waiting for? Your Step-By-Step Guide to Estate Planning.


A rainbow appears as I begin my travels back to Pennsylvania. I think of the plans for the future and what lies beyond that rainbow. I know that I want to use this book to encourage everyone to take the time to plan. We are all so busy making life happen that we fail to live life to the fullest and part of living life is making sure we pass on our life's work and worth. Too many people are not effectively planning. In writing a book directed to those who have not taken the time to plan or to update their plan, I make a call to action. With the knowledge outlined in the book, your action is the next step. I want everyone to have a will (or a trust as it may apply), the cornerstone of any estate plan. I envision a time when everyone over 18 will have this essential document and, like a driver's license, passport or credit card, will be easily accessible when needed.


What is the tipping point to move the masses in this direction? It is, I believe, my book Stop! What are you waiting for? Your Step-By-Step Guide to Estate Planning.


No comments: