Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day Four - Horizon Dock


Each morning I was up watching the sunrise from the hilltops and in the evening I watched the sunset on the horizon. This evening I sat on the dock awaiting the ferry to town as the sun made it descent towards the blue horizon. There has been much to celebrate with the pre-release of my first book. The bookstores are as anxious as I am for the arrival of my books in June. We have many planned events throughout the summer. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, I answer the questions from a bookstore patron regarding long term care planning. I devoted an entire section of my book to Elder law which has become increasingly important. There are many planning steps that everyone should do to make sure their golden years are golden and not replete with regret from not planning.

Let me guide you through the answers to many of your long term care concerns.

No comments: