Thursday, February 5, 2009

SEVENTH of TEN Hot Estate Planning Topics


SEVENTH, who do you turn to for estate planning? Many people are confused with just who should handle estate planning for them. Should it be a financial advisor, insuranace professional, an accountant or an attorney. My short answer is that you need an estate planning attorney to handle your estate planning. In my practice, I use a team approach to estate planning. I coordinate the other professional advisors of a client to make sure we are addressing the client's needs consistently. It is a very confusing time for people when getting their affairs in order. One person does not have the entire picture. That is why I reach out to those professionals my clients have entrusted with their financial, business and personal affairs. If you do not know how to get started, you are not alone. A free consultation is one way I help people get started. Most people just need the process explained to them by someone who understands but more importantly has their best interest at heart. Are you confused about the process? Do you need someone to help guide you through the process, someone you can trust? Blog your concerns here or call for a free consultant.

No comments: