Thursday, June 18, 2009

Seminar Tonight - Everything You Wanted to Know about Estate Planning but did not know to Ask


Good Morning readers, I invite you to my seminar this evening from 7pm to 8:30pm at the David Library, 1201 River Road, Washington Crossing, Pennsylvania. My seminars are always a lively event with lots of questions answered and new estate planning ideas rendered. You can be a part of this FREE event.

This year I have enhanced the presentation with video information on Living Wills and flyers and booklets to take away for FREE!!! It is important to me that you become an educated consumer with respect to estate planning as well as elder law. That is why I do these seminars and why I blog DAILY!!!

I hope you have some time this evening to join us. You will be glad you did and so will I.

If you have a comment, please leave it here or if you have questions, please contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/.

No comments: