Friday, September 10, 2010

A Marathon is Like Estate Planning

Of course I would notice the similarities, because estate planning is what I do everyday. Training for a marathon, you have to follow a well developed plan. Just like estate planning requires the services of an expert, you want a traning program that has been developed by a professional and has been proven successful. You have to finalize your estate plan by signing the documents. You have to execute your training program by running the schedule.

Today and tomorrow, I run 6 miles then a day of rest before I increase to 7 miles. This gradual schedule along with some strength training, interval training, a few races in between and a lot of encouragement will get me to 26 miles by the end of November. Oh, did I forget to mention positive thinking!!!!

We all have to have a plan for our life events. You can rely on us for your all your estate planning and probate needs. Contact us at www.ythlaw.com

No comments: