Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Business of Caring

What would you do if you were diagnosed with a debilitating disease? Would you (1) Get your affairs in order; (2) Be paralyzed by the prognosis; (3) Be in denial and do absolutely NOTHING; or (4) Seek out the best possible professional help and advice.

In my practice I do encounter individuals who find themselves in this situation. Of course, their visit to me is getting their affairs in order but just as important they are expanding their circle of support through what is a very difficult time.

So for me, my practice is all about the human factor. It is about caring at many levels for those clients that I encounter. I am happy for them when they have a baby, purchase a new home, get a new job or start a business. I empathize with them over the loss of a loved one or their concerns for their children. I have compassion for them as they struggle to overcome or manage their life's challenges.

I know that when it comes to getting your affairs in order it is not just about the legal documents but it is about the care that goes into the preparation. Contact us at www.ythlaw.com

No comments: