Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Got To Dream Big

You have no excuse not to dream big. You don't need money nor an alloted amount of time. You don't need any one's permission nor their feedback. As the Nike commercials say, just do it or should I say "just dream it". A friend of mine shared with me one of her mottos "don't just face reality, create reality". So, you have to dream to make something that you want to happen in your life. You should not just wait for life to happen, because we all know it will.

When people say to me that they do not have an estate to plan, or assets to pass on, or a legacy worth preserving then I encourage them to dream. If they do, sooner or later, they will come to me with an estate to plan, assets to pass on, or a legacy worth perserving.

I found the young man in this video to be very inspiring. Watch and dream your big dream.

No comments: