Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Springtime - Change is Good


As I look out on a beautiful clear day after several cold rainy days, I welcome, no, I embrace change. I prepare for my day with gusto awaiting that next estate planning challenge. How do you handle change in all its multifariousness?

I know you hear that the only thing constant is change. Yet, you, like most people, may struggle against it. Do you look upon change as a friend or something to dislike and resist? Are you only comfortable with your “known” environment? Change does represent the unknown and uncertainty and yes, that can cause discomfort. It is no wonder that we live with so much stress, anxiety and dis-ease. The struggle against a constant is a losing battle.

So what is the answer? Let go and let life’s flow embrace you. Is that easier said than done? No, I believe it is easier, if done. So I ask you to make one change today. End your procrastination habit and get your estate planning done. Leave your comments here or contact us at www.ythlaw.com

No comments: