Sunday, August 16, 2009

Family Reunion and Estate Planning


I just attended my family reunion. When I walked out onto the Park grounds where the festivities were held, I realized that I was linked to something larger than myself. A family reunion is a good time to think about your estate. It helps you to see how over the generations wealth has been accumulated and in some cases wealth has been wasted. As a family, you can sit down and look at what has worked over the generations and try to capitalized on that for the next generation. Watching the young children participate in the organized games and spontaneous activities reinforced for me the importance of estate planning.

Think about what those close to you mean to you. Planning for their future and the future of those yet unseen is one of the most rewarding activities you can engage in, today!! Let your family reunion serve to ignite the desire to plan for the future.

Leave your comment here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: