Saturday, August 1, 2009

Estate Planning Now For the Health of Your Life


This morning I went jogging, nothing noteworthy just lightly jogging. I was not jogging because my doctor told me to start doing some exercise or I needed to prepare for a race. I was jogging just to be healthy. And then I thought, why do people need to get their estate planning done. Just because one does their estate planning does not mean they are getting ready to die. Though for some unfortunate reason some people believe making a will might lead to an early death. Well, that is a myth so dispel it!

In any event when one gets their estate planning done, it can be done because they want to be prepared for their eventual death but clearly intend to live a long life. Getting estate planning done will not shorthen their life but will allow them to live knowing they have taken care of the next generation. So like jogging to live a healthy life, how ever long that may be, estate planning is done to live knowing the financial health of those we love has been addressed.

Leave your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: