Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Last Will and Testament



I received a birthday card today from a life long friend. It reminded of the importance of our "intangible" legacy. During our lifetime, we acquire assets that we want to pass on to our family, friends and/or charitable organizations. Those assets are not just MONEY, REAL ESTATE or other TANGIBLE property (cars, jewelry, furniture, artwork, collectibles, etc.). Our gifts are intangible as well.


Through estate planning we can document our INTANGIBLE assets. My friend reminded me that I make others happy, I know just the right thing to say, I appreciate time spent with family and friends and I enjoy giving to others. What are the intangible things of your life and how might it be documented in your estate plan?

Your Last Will and Testament can provide guidance and advice to others; it can give to a charity that makes a difference in ways that reflect your life; it can have an educational fund started for your family; and, it can even forgive. Let an estate plannning professional work to personalize your Will. Your legacy is our interest. Contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: