Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to us All!!!


I had mentioned before that I alway use my birthday as a time to review and reflect on important health, financial and personal matters. Making sure my estate plan is up to date is a part of this annual reflection. Well, today is my Birthday!!

I am fortunate to have my health. I also realize how important good health is and so I do what is necessary to maintain good health. It is just as important to do what is necessary to make sure my Will and other important estate planning documents exist and are up to date, when I am healthy and can make sound and rational decisions.

It is also important that I address issues of healthcare and long-term care when I am healthy and can make sound and rational decisions. This would include the social security areas of retirement, disability, medicare and medicaid; long term care insurance; assisted living; and, guardianship. All of these areas may be of importance to you and your family.

Feel free to contact us soon at http://www.ythlaw.com/.

No comments: