Monday, November 15, 2010

Who Will Serve As the Executor of Your Estate?


Getting your affairs in order is such an important action for all of us. However, most of us procrastinate or do not make planning for this eventuality a priority. So, I thought I would do a series on things that might motivate us to action. Last week, we addressed children or birth of a child as a motivator to act.

This week we look at the opposite of birth, death, as a motivator to action. The realization of our mortality can be incentive enough to get out affairs in order. Your assets can be wasted if you fail to choose an Executor and your family can not work together. It happens. So, why wait? Do not Procrasinate.

Don't let time run out on you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Yvette. Over the years, I never thought my Father would pass away. So I was ready with all of your planning in the earlier years. I had a few wrinkles to iron out but with your help it did proceed well. Thank You again Joann Buckwalter