Thursday, July 8, 2010

Philadelphia Marathon


Stay tuned!! I will be blogging about the Philadelphia Marathon. WHY, you might ask would an estate planning blogger want to spend time blogging about the Philadelphia Marathon or any marathon for that matter?? BECAUSE, I just signed up to run the Philadelphia Marathon.

Yes, this "non-runner" who has never even done a 5k, which is how it all started, will be training to run a marathon. WHY?? BECAUSE I always tell my readers the importance of their life and legacy. To have a legacy, you have to be living your life and challenging yourself each and every day. It does not have to be a marathon or anything close to it but it has to be something outside of your comfort zone, your self-created box. Something that will make you say, if I can do this, I can do anything.

Well, gotta run, literally. Leave your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: