Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lessons Learned


Over the last few days we have had an estate planning moment from the archives of the rich and famous. Now, what do you do with this information? Well, just today, I had a new client tell me that these specific blogs made him think about what "could" happen. And with that comment, I realized my intent had been fulfilled.

You see, these are the types of mistakes I think about daily. However, such issues do not form a part of most people's regular thoughts or concerns. But, when I show you how it could play out with folks you "know" then I bring it home to you. It becomes more personal.

It also demonstrates how important it is that you seek professional estate planning guidance from one who is an expert in this area. Their insight is invaluable to you and your family.

Leave your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: