Thursday, February 25, 2010

Financial Voices - Radio Interview



Good Thursday Morning:

We are getting another snow storm today through tomorrow. Fortunately, my office is attached to my home. I can get my work done without the commuting problems that exist with bad weather.

Also, this morning:


I will be live - call-in- on Financial Voices


(Thursdays, 7am to 9:30am) on


WURD Radio 900AM.


I will be talking about my book:


Stop! What are you waiting for? Your Step-by-Step Guide to Estate Planning.


This is another opportunity to reach a large audience about an important topic to everyone. Without planning, we leave our assets, estate, loved ones subject to the uncertainties, changing, arcane laws and regulations of the state and federal government. We have to take charge of our destiny, the destiny of what we have worked for all of our lives. If not now, when?

Leave your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at your blog and saw this post. I wish you would have given some advanced notice of this radio appearance. I am so sorry I missed it. Will you be on again next week? Is this every Thursday? Please let me know. I would hate to miss this again. Thanks and good luck with the new book.