Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's Your Investment Strategy?


I wrote yesterday about an upcoming seminar I was attending. The speaker's topic was about rethinking your investment strategy.

I wish I could say he was optimistic about the direction of our current economic state. However, I suppose the truth of the matter is that these are turbulent times and a magic wand is not going to get us out of it. Our situation was years in the making and obviously it will take years to turn it around. In the meantime, we must continue to be vigilent in our savings and elimination of debt. We can not start over spending with the continued rise of unemployment.

As far of our investment strategy, I would suggest that it be a conservative one. The speaker did suggest that during these times buying gold has some advantages as part of your portfolio. However, the cost of gold is now in excess of $1,000 an ounce. This could be a prohibitive undertaken and though it may rise higher, it also may not.

Share your comments here or contact us at http://www.ythlaw.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.