Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston Dies at 48. A Legacy of Musical Talent

Whitney Houston was a Pop Diva of the 80's and 90's. with a musical career prior to that time and after.  We all have our favorite Whitney songs.  I loved her performance of "The Greatest Love of All", "I Wanna Dance with Somebody", "I Believe in You and Me" and my all time favorite is "I Will Always Love You".  I enjoyed her performances in The Body Guard and every Christmas we enjoy watching The Preacher's Wife. 

She is now among the many muscial giants who have passed on.  She will be missed and may her family, friends and fans find comfort in memories of her and the tremendous musical legacy she left behind.  

2 comments:

Jen V said...

I am heartbroken. While we were growing up, Whitney attended Mount St. Dominic Academy in Caldwell,NJ, which is a private Catholic School. I attended a public high school, and we all heard about an amazing singer named Whitney who was going to be a star someday and went to school up at "The Mount". Back then, it was hard to believe that the girl from East Orange, whose aunt was Dionne Warwick truly had a voice, let alone "The Voice". This is devastating. Love to heavens newest angel, Whitney, thank you for sharing and inspiring so many of us. Jennifer Sommer Voutsinas

Attorney said...

She was such an inspiration to so many young artists. Her spirit will live on!
- New York Lawyer