Monday, April 11, 2011

Death of a Salesman


A young man was standing at the Pearly Gates wondering whether he would be allowed in. Just as he was about to turn away, the gate slowly opened and he cautiously stepped in. Before he could go further, a voice spoke clearly and loudly to him. "Are your affairs in order?" The voice asked. "I have no affairs to get in order" was the young man's reply. "Think again" said the voice. So the young man sat and pondered. "Ah ha", he exclaimed. "I hope my wife knows where the insurance policies are. I want to make sure the kids use the money I left for their college education. Who will take care of those payments I have been making for my mother's home care? What did I do with that special collection of baseball cards? They have really increased in value." "Young man you have some unfinished business. Now go back and get it done!" Right at that moment, the young man woke up. What a dream he thought. That day, he got his affairs in order. Unlike a dream, there is no second chance in death. Do not let it be too late for you to get your affairs in order. Contact us today at http://www.ythlaw.com/

No comments: